We are in this together. We are on a mission to make Certified Craft Wine as recognizable as any organic or sustainable certification and Craft Wine as ubiquitous as Craft Beer. As Certified Craft Winery, you can take full advantage of everything we have to offer. Although we are not a marketing company and can’t do your marketing for you, we are here to help educate the public about the value and availability of your craft wine. We help you do the same. Here is how:
- A professionally written profile of your winery for you to use in your own marketing.
- Access to the Craft Wine Association social media feeds where you can post your content to a broader audience.
- We help spread member content that passes through our feeds through our multiple channels and via likes, comments, and shares – all in an effort to let the world know you are a certified Craft Winery.
- Licensed use of the Certified Craft Wine seal on all certified wines as well as in marketing or other materials.
- Licensed use of the Certified Craft Winery seal for those wineries which qualify.
- Licensed use of the Craft Wine Association logo in marketing materials, such as on websites, on display in the winery, or in printed materials.
- Brand identification with other craft-made beverages that are particularly important to Gen X and Millennial markets.
- Inclusion on a Certified Craft Wine and Certified Craft Winery searchable gallery listing and the searchable map of Certified Craft Wineries on CraftWine.org, all with direct links back to your site
- Open access to a community of fellow winemakers, small winery champions including small restaurants, retail stores, and other businesses, as well as industry advisers.
- Education and outreach, conducted by the Craft Wine Association on behalf of its members, through search visibility, social media, and a robust PR list to reach a community of tens of thousands.
- A place to tell your unique story on the Craft Wine Association’s website, social media, and blog.
- Market visibility through the relationships developed by the Craft Wine Association, including with distribution and retail partners.